Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher
By: Nene Thomas

Monday, October 3, 2011

Stupid Technology

Can I please just rant? I had this nice beautiful long blog. Best one that I had written so far! And I went to go change one word because I realized I had made a typo. The reason for my rant? Some how over half of the blog got deleted and so when I went to repost it, 3/4 is now gone and I can't get it back. Of course I didn't save it else where because why would I? It automatically gets saved here. So I apologize for those of you who missed that blog. It really was a good one. I will try to repeat some of it, such as the stories from the Bible I had listed that the teacher had mentioned in class. I guess from now on I will type these on an open office document and transfer them in case something happens....dumb too smart for itself technology.....

No comments:

Post a Comment