Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher
By: Nene Thomas

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Magus Finally Finished

I have indeed finished the Magus. I actually finished it Saturday so that I could just be done with it and not have to worry about it anymore (besides the paper of course). The ending didn't really make me that mad. By the time I had reached that point I just wanted it to end cause it had been dragged on long enough. I agree Allyson acted pretty stupid, but then again, girls (and guys) seem to do that when it comes to relationships. I honestly never really got into the book. I felt they could have summed it up a lot quicker than they did. There was a lot of excess wording that if cut out could have made the book half the size. I am not a big reader the way it is and it's even harder to get into a book you are forced to read. The only thing I'm left wondering is what all the greek phrases at the beginning of each section and the end of the book mean. Anyone know of a good greek translation web-site I could possibly check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment